Total knee replacement surgery is the most common and successful joint replacement procedures in Orthopedic Surgery. Now approx. 200,000 Total Knee Replacement operations are done in USA alone every year.
Our knee joint moves millions of time to allow us to do routine activities like walking, sitting/squatting, climbing, playing, dancing etc in our life without us even knowing. Arthritis of the knee joint makes our joint painful, stiff and deformed thereby restricting our activities significantly.
Total Knee Replacement
- Partial (Unicondylar) Knee replacement
- Primary & Revision TKR
- Computer navigation assisted TKR
- Patient Specific Knee Implants
- Minimally invasive Knee Replacement
- Hi Flex Total Knee Replacement